Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Montana awaits!


The time has come! Tomorrow I'm headed out to Montana for my summer wilderness ranger internship. I'm very excited about the opportunities that I've had and continue to have...I am so thankful for the people I meet and the places I go!



I think this quote sums up how I feel:

“I want to taste and glory in each day, and never be afraid to experience pain; and never shut myself up in a numb core of nonfeeling, or stop questioning and criticizing life and take the easy way out. To learn and think: to think and live; to live and learn: this always, with new insight, new understanding, and new love.” -Sylvia Plath



Here's a link to an excellent video about the Selway Bitterroot Frank Church Foundation! It makes me so excited!
http://vimeo.com/53759643

Keep on living, learning, loving, and laughing, my friends!

2 comments:

  1. We have the same mini van! YES.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellen, this proclamation excites me to no end and proves that we are truly twins.

      Delete